Lincoln Park After Dark
Where midnight meets purple.
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.